Skip to content
- Pebbles, which are easily available near lakes , rivers or in plant nurseries. I usually collect mines while travelling 🙂
- Sea shells , which again i have picked while on a picnic to the beach . Can easily be bought from an artificial plant or aquarium shop .
- Paints , I have used Marie’s acrylics paint a darker and a lighter shade of blue.
- hot glue gun
- permanent markers in white and black color
- real tea light candle or a battery operated candle
- Wash and dry all the pebbles and shells to get rid of dust or any residue it might have.
- Draw eyes or sunglasses on the smaller pebbles like i have drawn with the permanent markers.
- Take a big sized pebble for your main base. One by one stick the smaller pebbles alongside the edge of the big pebble with the hot glue gun. Hold in place for 10-20 seconds .
- The basic structure is now ready . If you wish to further decorate as i did you can now paint the sea. Add waves with a white marker for better results.
- Once the paint has dried paste the sea shells wherever you want . Decoration is just about imagination. So let your imaginations run wild 🙂
- Your Diy Pebble candle holder is now ready to be used to impress your friends and family .